STIMTEXX SPA HCl
Stimtexx SPA HCl (Safe Performance Acid) is an ionically balanced,
non-fuming and dermally safe hydrochloric acid in the Stimtexx product
line. Stimtexx SPA HCl provides conventional reactivity with an extra layer
of safety, over traditional and synthetic HCl treatments.
SPA 2010 (10% HF Equivalent)
SPA 2015 (15% HF Equivalent)
SPA 2030 (30% HF Equivalent)
- Enables safe handling and field deployment
- Equivalent HCl performance with no adverse reactions or precipitants
- Compatible with all acid additives (anionic/cationic)
- Compatible with Stimtexx SPA HF
- Can be diluted with water/additives without losing HSE benefit
- Simple to formulate through liquid additive blending
Stimtexx SPA HCl is a cost effective alternative to synthetic acid. Stimtexx
SPA HCl can be blended to render safe HCl concentrations of up to 30%.
It is designed to dissolve numerous oil field scales.
Summary Observations for MB Project: 3114311.01.001
Dermal patch response test with 24% Stimtexx SPA HCl (6 hour exposure)
- Observation intervals 1 hour to 14 days
- Erythema and Edema observed unchanged throughout
- No abnormal signs were observed
- No signs of lasting dermal irritation. Not corrosive to skin.
Safety & Handling
Do not mix with strong bases or oxidizers. For more information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheets available through Exaltexx.